Use Request Tracker to report your concerns. The Request Tracker is not for items that require immediate action.

For emergency police or fire, call 911.

For emergency water or wastewater related problems, call 903-892-7258.

To report a routine concern that does not have an appropriate category or form listed below, please call our Action 300 telephone line at 903-892-7300.

Animal Services 1 Forms
Cemetery 1 Forms
Development Services 1 Forms
Parks Maintenance 1 Forms
Solid Waste and Recycling 3 Forms
Streets 5 Forms
Water Production 1 Forms