Skip to Main Content
How Do I...
Select a Category
Parks and Recreation
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Request for Reconsideration of an Item
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Request Initiated By
I Represent Myself
If No, Name Organization or Group Represented
The individual completing this form must be a resident of Grayson County.
Please answer the following questions.
1. Are you aware of the guidelines set out in the Library’s Collection Development Policy, which is available upon request?
2. Why do you think the library has placed this work in the collection?
3. (a) Have you read/viewed/listened to the entire work?
(b) If not, which part/s have you read/viewed/listened to?
4. Please state your specific objection/s to this work.
5. (a) What do you feel might be the result of reading, viewing, or listening to this work?
(b) For what age group would you recommend this work?
6. (a) If this work is fiction, what do you think is the theme?
(b) If non-fiction, what do you think is the purpose of this work?
7. Is there anything in this work that any library users would find of use or value?
8. Are you aware of the judgment of this work by literary critics?
9. In its place, what work of equal literary quality would you recommend?
10. What would you like your library to do about this work?
Withdraw it from the collection
Move it to another area
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
I want to
access my utility account online
adopt an animal
apply for a job
contact a city employee/department
get brush or bulk trash picked up
know how to read my water meter
pay my traffic ticket online
pay my utility bill online
report a streetlight outage
request new residential utility service
see job opportunities
view an agenda or minutes
View Agendas and Minutes
Parks & Recreation
Sherman Economic Development
Sherman Chamber of Commerce
Sherman Independent School District
Forms and Policies
Basic HTML for Modules
Boards & Commissions
Search Job Openings
View Council and Board Minutes
Find What You're Looking For
Pay Your Bill Online
Submit a request
parks & rec
Discover the Possibilities!
View Active Proposals
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow