Head downtown this Saturday, July 12 for some real, old-time fun brought to you by Downtown Sherman Preservation & Revitalization: train rides, Santa, dinosaurs, coloring, painting, Christmas carols, root beer floats, a bike parade, sidewalk sales and much more. From 10:00-2:00 you will find plenty of wonderful things to do, and most of it is FREE!
* Christmas Bike Parade at 10:00 (Bring your decorated bike!)
* Hula Hoop Contest & Bounce House at Knight Furniture
* Christmas Karaoke with jazz musician James Dering
* Food Drive (please bring donations of canned goods for Grand Central Station)
* Handprint Painting for Kids at Painting With a Twist
* Sidewalk Sales with Huge Discounts
* Hawaiian Shirt/Dress contest at NOON (sponsored by Jenel McGrath, REALTORS)
* Coloring at Women Rock
* Visit with Santa at Bella Fontana Spa
* Sneak Preview of "Winnie the Pooh" by the Theatricks' cast at 10:30
* Bake Sale at Vintage Salon
* Half-price Dino Days at The Sherman Museum
* Lil' Katy Train Rides 11:00-2:00 (sponsored by This is Texoma)
* Fire Truck Tours at the Sherman Fire Department
* Sidewalk Chalk Contest, Root Beer Floats, & Popcorn at A Touch of Class Antique Mall
* T-Shirt Painting at Vintage Tee
* Much, Much More
Maps (sponsored by Pickles & Pottery) with a schedule of events will be provided at all four corners of the courthouse square. Wear your favorite Hawaiian shirt, arrive early, and do not miss any of the fun!
For more information please contact DSP&R Executive Director, Karen Tooley, @ 903-816-2811.